Travel to Japan

Normally, travel to Japan for business meetings or tourism can be done on a visa waiver, when for a limited number of days.

Pay attention to your driver’s license; as is in many countries, a foreign driver’s license needs to be accompanied by an International Driver’s License (ILD). Which is not always sufficient, e.g. in the case of Belgian driver’s licenses.

A Japanese language translation of the driver’s license, issued by the Japanese Automobile Federation needs to be attached to the Belgian license. A Belgian government issued International Driver’s License is not acceptable for driving a car in Japan.

Find out more - Enter your details and we will contact you with more information